Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 5: Ow Ow Ow

Yeah, so the ride hurt a lot today.

I blew up too early in the sprint because I misjudged the finish line.

On the other hand, I outclimbed everyone else so that was cool.

After the ride, I went for a massage and I feel loads better.

Tomorrow, we have a 75 mile road race with climbing and sprints. It should be fun because I am the best climber in my group and I think I can hold my own in sprinting if I know where the finish line is located.

More updates to come - Justin

1 comment:

Mr. Southpaw said...

read a book?

btw, that place IS the place I was talking about. I went a couple years ago. You see a lot of "out of town" couples there in that village:

http://204.17.36.107/listings/index.cfm?action=showListings&catID=9&startrange=All&endrange=All&substart=M&subend=S¬ify=1

the "leather shop" that I was talking about is called "1st street leather" and the "chocalate shop" is called "rocky mountain chocolate factory."

authentic danish chocolates. dude if you have time, you need to do a little cali tourism before you head back to chi.

also, Hank steinbrenner is an f'in idiot.